Thursday, December 18, 2008

CD5

Woohoo. AF is gone! We're throwing out the OPK's, but I'm still going to check CP and CM so that I'll know when I O. Otherwise, with the incredibly long and irregular cycles, I'll have no idea when I O, meaning I won't have a clue when AF is due, and therefore, won't know when to test.

(Jeezus. That was a mouth-full.)

DF and I have had a rough time the past couple weeks. We are both extremely stressed out, mostly because of some financial bumps in the road. We're plowing through, though, and hoping for a better January. We decided to just BD when we feel like it this month, hoping that by taking the timing out of it, and OPK's, and PRESSURE he must feel when I tell him it's time to BD, that maybe we'll have some luck. You know--without all the stress.

Eh. I hope it works.

1 comment:

just me, dawn said...

cassie- i am hoping that the no pressure month gives you and DF a bit of a breather....and a BFP too :)