Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10dpo

Tested this morning with an EPT Digital, BFN. I don't know what I was thinking using the digital, the sensitivity isn't nearly as good as most of the other kinds. BUT, anyway... on to tomorrow. I guess I'm going to go buy some $tree tests after work. I can't keep flushing my money down the drain, but I have to feed my POAS addiction. :)

Here's an update on my symptoms, including yesterday's again, because I added a couple things.

9dpo
*hunger in AM
*L bb tender
*gassy
*creamy CM
*invalid result--Equate brand
*very tired; went to bed early

10dpo
*BFN-EPT digital
*extreme hunger in AM--complete with nauseous feeling afterwards
*slight pains/cramps off and on, both sides, but mainly the R side... radiates to thighs & occasionally low back
*sharp pain that only lasted a couple minutes in L bb.

I am trying to hold out until Friday, which would be 13dpo. It's going to be so hard, though. I'm a freakin POAS addict.

1 comment:

B MoM said...

I feel ya. It's tough not to POAS. I say if you have the funds or cheapie HPTs, pee to your heart's desire. I would be. =)