Wednesday, December 10, 2008

11dpo-Going nuts.

I'm holding out till Friday. But, GOOD GOD. It's killing me. I'm really frustrated too, I just have this "down" feeling that I'm not pregnant. (Probably because of my BFN yesterday at 10dpo.) I know that tons of girls don't get a BFP until 14dpo or after, but it's KILLING ME!

Here's an update, including yesterday's with additions:

10dpo
*BFN-EPT digital
*extreme hunger in AM--complete with nauseous feeling afterwards
*slight pains/cramps off and on, both sides, but mainly the R side... radiates to thighs & occasionally low back
*sharp pain that only lasted a couple minutes in L bb.
*got up twice to pee throughout night--and felt like I was "leaking" pee??? I dunno! LOL
*itchy, dry skin (I dont know if this is a symptom, but I was scratching my legs ALL night long.)

11dpo
*hunger in AM
*slight cramps-but NOTHING like they were yesterday
*runny nose
*creamy CM
*itchy/dry legs again. ??

UGH. I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been watching your blog since I got a response from you on Grief & Loss. I know how hard it is...trust me. I miscarried in Feb 02, no pregnancy until November 07 when we weren't even trying. Lost that child at 22w1d. At the moment I am pregnant again but I fear the rug being pulled out from underneath.
As hard as it is to have faith, make it blind faith. Throw your hands in the air and just ask God to take over and what ever happens happens. That's how I got my BFP. Doc is still trying to figure out how I ovulated.
Also, on a side note, my husband and I got a great book called 101 night of great sex. It helped us rediscover ourselves in our relationship because we got caught up in the baby making biz. And that's when it all started happening. Best of luck and never give up...