Monday, December 8, 2008

9dpo

Well, I tested this morning with the last HPT I had, and it was an invalid result. Nothing at all showed in the result window, not even a negative line. The control line showed up. Oh well. Guess I'll test tomorrow morning again.

Here's an update on my symptoms:

6dpo
*slight cramping--middle & R side
*constipation
*heartburn, easily fixed with Tums
*bbs still swollen

7dpo
*m/s-MAYBE. Got sick, but not sure if m/s.
*bbs very swollen--had to buy a bigger bra!
*slight cramping
*creamy CM

8dpo
*not very much, except:
*a little tired
*creamy CM

9dpo (today, symptoms so far:)
*hunger in AM
*L bb tender
*gassy

I swear, if it turns out that AF is coming, and these symptoms mean nothing, I'm going to go crazy. I wish I wouldn't have used a HPT that yielded an invalid result on my FMU. Now, because I'm so early, I have to wait until tomorrow morning to test again. UGH!

I just know that come next weekend, AF will be here, and I will be certifiably crazy for imagining all of these symptoms. I'm going NUTS!

No comments: