Monday, December 1, 2008

2dpo

Well, I'm 2dpo. I O'd on CD 22 this month, which was MUCH better than CD31 last month. I keep telling myself that 2dpo is WAY too soon to have ANY kind of symptoms, but when I went to the bathroom this morning, I noticed some creamy CM. (Sorry. TMI, I know.) Then, about mid-morning, I went to the bathroom again, and there was a LOT of it.

So, of course, I googled it. I have found very conflicting things about it. Some sites say that it's normal for some women after O, and others say it can be a sign of increased progesterone, indicating a rapidly developing ball of cells.

I am trying SO hard not to get my hopes up. But this is a new symptom for me. I've never had this before, not even with my first pregancy.

::shrugs:: Who knows?

1 comment:

B MoM said...

My last pregnancy, I had a lot of creamy CM as well. baby dust!