Friday, November 14, 2008

Weird AF...

Well, I'm assuming that AF came on Saturday. It was very, very odd, though. I normally have seriously heavy flow, and I spotted from Saturday night through Sunday afternoon. From there, a light flow began and lasted through Tuesday evening. Then it stopped! Then, what do ya know? Wednesday morning, I started again. That lasted through mid afternoon, and stopped. Then, Thursday morning, I freaking started again! It ended that afternoon.

Through all of this, it has been spotting/very very light flow. I'm concerned because I'm not really sure why this happened. Normally, AF only stays for 3 days, and is extremely heavy. This time, however, AF was here for 6 days, and it was extremely light. Now today, I'm cramping, but no flow. Should I be cramping AFTER AF's visit?? This has never happened to me before.

Pending that nothing is wrong, Scott and I will begin BD'ing on Saturday. I'm just afraid that there is still some tissue, etc. left from the D&C, and am afraid that this will mean a longer wait until I can TTC again. ::sigh:: I just don't know.

1 comment:

B MoM said...

let me know what your doc says b/c my AF is pretty light. but this is only my first AF since the D&C soooooo, I expected this one to be weird. I see my doc on Wednesday for the fibroid, so I'll ask her about my weird AF and let you know what she says.