Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day Numero Uno. :)

Well, this will be my first blog… like, umm, ever. :) I’m usually better at writing (rather than saying) what’s going on in my head. I tend to actually think things through before saying them. I’m also hoping this will help me to chart symptoms and such through my TTC journey, and hopefully through my pregnancy journey later.

This is my first cycle TTC after a miscarriage in August. I am currently on CD 41, which is an extremely long cycle for me. The nurse at my doctor’s office seems to think that this is okay, because my body is still trying to get back to normal. Well, my problem with this is that before the pregnancy, my cycles were always 27-30 days. The first cycle after the miscarriage and D&C was 36 days, and if I’m going by that standard, I’m now 5 days over that number.

I haven’t been temping at all. It wouldn’t work for me, seeing how I get up all through the night and often have a hard time getting back to sleep. I did use OPK’s this month, though. I got a positive on October 27, 2008, which was CD 31. So, ::drum roll:: that makes me 10 dpo. I know I’m probably having IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms), and I’m trying not to make too much of these symptoms, but the last few days, this is what’s been going on:

*Sore/tender bbs
*Exhaustion
*Going to the bathroom more than normal
*Little twingy feelings in my lower abdomen… but not AF pains.

Took a test last night, knowing that at 9 dpo, nothing would show up, and ta-da! It was a BFN.

::sigh:: I just want to know something one way or another. And I’m being impatient; I know. I’m trying to hold out until Sunday to test again.

No comments: