Friday, November 7, 2008

11 DPO

CD 42, 11 DPO:
*Heartburn
*Nausea
*Slight cramping off and on
*Dizziness
*Headache and general achy-ness
*Tender bbs
*Exhaustion
and
*General feeling like crap!

I'm still holding off until Sunday, which would be 13 dpo, CD 44. I know that a BFP still may not show up, even if I am pregnant. My doctor's office told me to wait a couple of weeks before I freak out. .... a couple of WEEKS?! That seems a little extreme to me! Especially considering my history with the MC. It seems like that if there's a possibility I'm pregnant, they would want to know ASAP so that they can monitor my HCG levels and such.

I am kind of afraid that my symptoms are AF related. However, I usually don't have any pre-AF symptoms at all. I usually don't even start cramping until after AF gets here.

I'm so frustrated today! I feel like crap, and I want to know if I'm pregnant! Not only that... but I want to go home and just crash! ::grumble::

1 comment:

B MoM said...

hey you're a new blogger too! Thanks for following me! What was the result on Sunday?