Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CD 11

Scott and I are trying SMEP this month. So, we BD'd on CD 8, which was Saturday. We were supposed to BD last night, but we didn't get home until almost 1:00 in the morning. We were just way too exhausted! So, even though this isn't exactly according to SMEP, we're going to BD tonight and then tomorrow night to catch back up. I don't think it will affect us, since I didn't O until CD 31 last month.

I am really hoping that my cycle isn't as long this month, and that everything goes smoothly. I'm trying really hard to be optimistic... and hoping to have a BFP before Christmas. Wouldn't that be a wonderful Christmas present to Scott? :) Well, and myself!

Okay... gotta get back to work. I'll try to update later.

2 comments:

B MoM said...

it would be an awesome x-mas present!!

so what happened at the docs yesterday?

Anonymous said...

i'm hoping for the same present for my husband...

fingers crossed for you and me both!