Friday, January 16, 2009

Sorry for my absence

We have had so many things going on at work, I am going absolutely and completely NUTS! AF was due on the 14th. She is a no-show. I still haven't tested... I'm waiting until the 18th, if she doesn't show before then.

I guess I would just rather see AF show than another BFN. I really didn't think I had a chance of catching the eggie this month... but maybe I was wrong? I dont know. I really dont want to get my hopes up, so I'm just waiting until the 18th. I'm standing my ground here. NO peeing on sticks until then.

You know, Aunt Flo is an ugly whore. I hate her. I really hope she doesn't screw me up this month; I'll be pretty pissed.

Anyway, sorry for the short post. I'll get back into my routine soon; I promise.

1 comment:

B MoM said...

exciting...keep us posted!